Hi Purple Princess! I love the color purple too, though my favorite color growing up was blue; for some reason after my daughter was born, I all of the sudden loved the color purple! Must be a girl thing:)
I remember getting a tape recorder one Christmas (when I was about your age), along with a Sandi Patti Christmas tape. Both of those belong with the stone age now;) But I sure thought they were great back then.
Hi Purple Princess! I love the color purple too, though my favorite color growing up was blue; for some reason after my daughter was born, I all of the sudden loved the color purple! Must be a girl thing:)
ReplyDeleteI remember getting a tape recorder one Christmas (when I was about your age), along with a Sandi Patti Christmas tape. Both of those belong with the stone age now;) But I sure thought they were great back then.
Welcome to the blog world, and Merry Christmas!