Today I'm going to talk about my baby sister. She is a miracle I prayed and prayed for a baby sister and here she is. She is about 1 and a half I think. she has blue,gray color eyes and blonde,brown hair. And so very like my mom.Her hair is tangly but very pretty. And very naughty sometimes, but everyone is some time. She likes my cat Remmy& she can even say his name.Well I love her lots and she is special to me.And so is my family.We had a great christmas.All of us kids got a xbox to share. And it's fun, I got a game with part of my own money a game for it.It is called Beautiful Katamari. And very funny. I am happy I got a radio for Christmas.And a Horse calander. from my parents. That's all I can think about
I'm so glad you had a wonderful Christmas Abby! You really are blessed to have a little sister. I thank God for my sister all the time. We are best friends now though we weren't when we were growing up. I hope you and Katelynn will always be best of friends.
ReplyDeleteMichael has a blog called Michael the Mouth that you can check out. Come see mine sometime!
We all miss you and your family very very much! I hope everything else is going well for you.
Love you! Sis. Samara